Valentine's Perfume Workshop - Solvang, CA
On Febuary 8th, the Wilding Museum is hosting a unique workshop, led by artisan perfumer and owner of Sol Aromatics Susan Farber. Please join us to celebrate:
L earn about the dynamics of natural perfume and how to intertwine scents with your personal body chemistry. We will use:
O ils extracted from Ylang ylang, Chocolate, Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood, and Vanilla to imbue feelings of romance. Get ready to spend a few hours creating your own special:
V alentine’s Day perfume while you:
E xplore how natural perfumery can enhance and enrich your life!
A ticket to this exciting workshop will include:
- personalized guidance in blending oils and creating your custom perfume.
- information about perfume structure and formulation.
- scent games that connect smell with emotions, images, and memories.
- an interactive & educational discussion on a variety of essential oils and absolutes sourced from all over the world
- your custom-made fragrance, and a take home guide on the procurement process.
Appropriate for ages 16 and up, with a max of 10 participants per workshop. The workshop is 2 ½ hours in length.
Two Sessions available.
10:00 to 12:30
2:00 to 4:30